100mg CBD from Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
Great for hip and joint support, calming, immune support, and overall wellbeing.
For small to giant breed dogs
100 mg – for small breed dogs and cats
250 mg – for medium and large breed dogs
500 mg – for large and giant breed dogs
1,000 mg – for giant breed dogs
With over 17 years of experience in animal health and nutrition, Heidi Hill, Certified Homeopath, has formulated beneficial and effective CBD from full spectrum hemp oil.
Our full spectrum hemp oil contains all the phytocannabinoids and beneficial constituents that naturally exist in the hemp plant. These constituents include CBD, CBC, CBG, up to 0.3% THC, flavonoids, terpenes, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, and phenolic compounds.
- Our hemp is organically grown and produced in Vermont using a supercritical CO2 extraction method
- This oil utilizes organic MCT coconut oil as the carrier which is unflavored for easy administration
- Veterinarian formulated
- For best results, give daily
- CBD from full spectrum hemp is considered non-intoxicating, containing <0.3% THC
- Results are generally seen within 15-30 minutes, peak in 1-2 hours, and last between 4-8 hours
- Third party tested for safety, potency, and purity
Reported Benefits of CBD from Full Spectrum Hemp Extract:
- Helps maintain normal emotional balance and calmness
- Supports immune system function
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Helps maintain a healthy intestinal tract
- Antioxidant protection
Directions for Use: Give one to two times daily or as needed, away from meals.
100 MG for small breed dogs and cats
|Up to 8 lbs:||0.25 mL|
|9 – 15 lbs:||0.5 mL|
|16 – 25 lbs||.75 mL|
Because our CBD from full spectrum hemp is non-intoxicating, you can give more or less until desired results are achieved.
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. May cause diarrhea in high doses or sensitive animals. May cause lethargy in some animals. For use in dogs only. Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.