Safari Dog Nail File
The Safari Dog Nail File is specially contoured to conform to the shape of your pet's nails. Holding the toe firmly, file in a smooth stroke on the tip of the nail. File from the back to the tip, following the contour of the nail. Do not file in the opposite direction. A few strokes on each side of the nail will remove burs and leave your pet's nails smooth and healthy. Properly trimming and filing nails is important to your pet's comfort and health. Be sure to accustom your dog to having its nails trimmed at an early age to make the experience an enjoyable one and increase the bond between you and your dog.
Keeps nails smooth and healthy.
- Conforms to the shape of dog's nails
- Nail file ensures a smooth finish
- Removes burs, leaving dog's nails smooth and healthy
- Do not file in opposite direction of the nail's contour
- Covered by Coastal's Satisfaction Guarantee