Icelandic+ Soft Chew Nibblets Mackerel & Skyr Recipe Dog Treats 2.25oz
- Dog treats made with wild-caught mackerel.
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a soft coat.
- Features skyr, a traditional fermented yogurt that’s naturally loaded in protein and low in fat.
- Slow baked using geothermal-based energy to help retain nutrients.
- Made in Iceland using high quality, natural ingredients.
Treat your furbaby to the tender goodness of Icelandic+ Soft Chew Nibblets Mackerel & Skyr Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats! These limited-ingredient dog treats are made in Iceland using real, wild-caught mackerel. They also feature skyr, a traditional fermented yogurt made from heirloom yogurt cultures brought to Iceland by the Vikings nearly 1,000 years ago. Skyr is naturally loaded in protein and low in fat. Dogs love this slow-baked combination of tasty fish and creamy yogurt—and you’ll love knowing these treats are just as nutritious as they are delicious!
Mackerel, Cod, Haddock, Pollock, Skyr, Vegetable Glycerin, Herring Meal, Apple Cider Vinegar, Mixed Tocopherols
|Crude Protein||56.0% min|
|Crude Fat||5.5% min|
|Crude Fiber||0.1% max|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1.5% min|