Whimzees Veggie Sausage
THEY’RE LIKE LITTLE SLICES OF VEGGIE HEAVEN.
Who knew oral care could taste so good and work so well? The Veggie Sausage works hard to remove plaque and tartar from your dog’s teeth while offering a delicious treat for your pup. Made with only six primary ingredients, these all-natural dental chews also reduce the bacteria that causes bad breath.
- Edible, vegetarian, grain-free dental chew that is a healthy option for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Unique grooved shapes help work the chew into smaller spaces between dogs’ teeth.
- Rigid vegetable-based texture will help remove plaque and tartar as dogs chew.
- Low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fiber to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health.
- Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colors, flavors or preservatives or GMOs, gluten or meat.
- We recommend one properly sized treat per day.
- Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
- Choose the correct treat size for your dog.
- Not suitable for dogs under 5 pounds in weight.
- Always have fresh water available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
POTATO STARCH, GLYCERIN, POWDERED CELLULOSE, LECITHIN, DRIED YEAST, MALT EXTRACT, SWEET LUPINE MEAL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, PAPRIKA EXTRACT, CLOVE BUD OIL.
Veggie Sausage S
contains 2,970 kcal/kg or 45 kcal/chew ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis.
Veggie Sausage L
contains 2,970 kcal/kg or 178 kcal/chew ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis.
Veggie Sausage XL
contains 2,970 kcal/kg or 356 kcal/chew ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis.
Nutrient Content Crude Protein (min) 1.0% Crude Fat (min) 2.0% Crude Fiber (max) 14.0% Moisture (max) 12.0%