Replacement Grinding Bands
Dogs need their nails trimmed on a regular basis, usually every 3 to 4 weeks. Untrimmed nails can affect the comfort and health of dogs. As a result these dogs develop sore feet, legs and hips and overall discomfort. Just walking with too long nails can be a painful experience.
- Professional Grooming Tools
- For Use with the FURminator® Nail Grinder
- 6 Pack/120 Grit
To Replace the Grinding Band:
1. Make sure the FURminator® Nail Grinder is off and remove the batteries prior to opening the clear protective cover
2. Gently pull the clear protective cover off
3. Holding the Grinding Band between your fingers firmly, loosen and remove the single screw on top of the Grinding Band by turning the screw counter clockwise with a Phillips head screwdriver
4. Remove the old Grinding Band and replace with a new one
5. Insert and tighten the screw on top of the Grinding Band. Do not over tighten.
6. Place the clear protective cover back on and reinsert batteries.