Zignature Goat Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free 13oz
Our Goat Formula is 50% lower in fat than beef and 40% lower in saturated fat than chicken. That makes it one of the healthiest meat options for your dog. It’s also a novel protein source, and together with a grain-free recipe, our Goat Formula is a great option in elimination diets for dogs with food sensitivities. Goat is the most popular and widely-enjoyed meat in the world. It is also one of the most nutritious protein sources, packed with vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients. Zignature® Goat Formula – Learned from Nature, Crafted to Perfection.
- Formulated to mirror a canine’s ancestral diet with goat as the first ingredient–a lean source of protein that’s high in iron and low in calories, saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Unique, alternative protein is hypoallergenic and ideally suited for the dog with allergies or sensitivities; it’s also packed with amino acids that help ease inflammation and stabilize heart rhythms.
- Limited ingredient recipe is enhanced with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to provide complete and balanced nutrition for all dogs.
- Low-glycemic chickpeas provide healthy carbohydrates and dietary fiber; omega-3 fatty acids from flaxseed help support healthy skin and coat, and aid digestive function.
- Completely free of potatoes, grains and poultry; contains no corn, wheat, soy, dairy, chicken, chicken eggs or chicken by-products.
Goat, Water, Goat Lungs, Goat Liver, Peas, Chickpeas, Agar-Agar, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin Bl2 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, L-Carnitine.
New: 1124 kcal/kg, 413 kcal/can
Original: 1,161 kcal/kg 427 kcal/can