These Knuckle Bones are one of Barkworthies' largest bones, the size of a softball, making them a perfect beefy treat for medium and large breed dogs! Extra-long lasting and durable, these dog chews are great for aggressive chewers. Barkworthies Knuckle Bones are baked with the meat and tendons still attached which will encourage chewing, giving your dog’s teeth a natural flossing and providing them with a nice dental workout.
- All natural, FDA approved knuckle bones that're sourced from grass-fed, free-range, Brazilian cattle
- High in calcium, iron and zinc which helps your dog's body fight off infection, maintain a healthy immune system, and provide energy to help support brain functions
- Baked to rid the product of any possible bacteria and locking in natural flavor for an irresistible flavor with tendons still attached to give your dog an extra dental workout
- Barkworthies are preservative-free, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free. Contains no grains or gluten
- Long lasting for medium to large breeds and provides a durable chew for aggressive chewers. Chewing also supports dental health by cleaning teeth of plaque and tartar
We recommend storing all of our natural treats in the freezer or refrigerator since they do not contain any preservatives. No need to thaw, your dog will love them frozen! Please supervise your pet while giving a treat or chew and dispose of properly if it becomes a choking hazard or develops sharp edges. Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.
Beef Knuckle Bone.
3,502 kcal/kg, 2,919 kcal/serving